Walnut Creek Hearing Aid Center
Consumers Reports writes: "Once you've accepted your hearing loss and are considering getting hearing aids, your most consequential decision is finding the proper professional from whom to buy them... This is not a
project for the faint-hearted..."
Our team of highly-trained professionals are dedicated to making sure that all clients leave here knowing that they'll be able to hear speech as clearly as possible.
- Why Hearing Engineering?
- Consumer Reports' concerns are echoed throughout America
- Learn the difference between: "Hearing Loss" & "Hearing Impairment"
- Learn the difference between "Getting Hearing Aids" vs. "Getting Hearing Correction"
- Learn about Cognitive Decline and Enhancement
- Discover A Scientific, Neuro-Cognitive Approach to Correcting for Hearing Impairment
- Don't get caught off guard by marketing. Check the CONSUMER SUPPORT page.
At Walnut Creek Hearing Aid Center, we are committed to patient satisfaction. With over 25 years experience in this field, we have the expertise in hearing loss and impairment that helps us to provide top-notch treatment. We offer free test sessions and assessments, and lifetime maintenance on hearing aids. All aids come with a six-week extendable trial period. We want to make sure you're happy! Call us today to schedule an appointment.