Welcome to Walnut Creek Hearing Center
Now Accepting New Patients!
Do you often feel like the people around you are mumbling? Do you tend to turn the TV up louder than others enjoy it? Do you feel tired after social situations? These are all indicators that it is time to see a hearing specialist.
At Walnut Creek Hearing Center, we can:
- Identify the cause of your hearing concerns
- Explain your options
- Find an expert solution to meet your needs
Why Choose Walnut Creek Hearing Center?
- We take a new approach to hearing technology, ensuring each one of our clients receive the best care possible
- Dr. Gil developed and patented real-ear hearing measurement instrumentation and methods that create objective, scientifically verifiable solutions for people with hearing impairments to assure optimal performance from their hearing aids
- Dr. Gil Magilen has been developing hearing aid fitting methods and making a case for advanced training in the hearing-aid provider community for over 35 years
- Online scheduling available
Schedule an Appointment
Not ready to schedule?
What We Offer:
Clients share their experience
EarQ 4-Year Warranty
We are proud to be your exclusive local EarQ provider. Many standard hearing aid warranties only last 1-3 years depending on the model of hearing aid. The EarQ 4-Year Warranty covers any EarQ device for 4 full years regardless of the model. That’s 4 years of service, repairs, cleanings and adjustments at no additional cost to you.
The Latest Hearing Aids:
Todays hearing aids offer advanced speech processing, wind reduction, and improved management of feedback.
Need our care?
Please call us:
We would love to see how we can help you solve your hearing healthcare problems using the most professional methods in the industry.